Report NEP-AGE-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin F. Lueken & Michael Podgursky, 2016. "Determinants of Cashing Out: A Behavioral Analysis of Refund Claimants and Annuitants in the Illinois Teachers Retirement System," Working Papers 1605, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Oshio, Takashi & Usui, Emiko & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2016. "Labor force participation of the elderly in Japan," CIS Discussion paper series 656, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:wbk:hdnspu:105821 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Financial Statistics Group, Economic Statistics Division, Research and Statistics Department, 2016. "Highlights of Enhanced Japan's Flow of Funds Accounts Based on 2008SNA," Bank of Japan Review Series 16-E-3, Bank of Japan.
- Bárány, Zsófia & Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Guibaud, Stéphane, 2016. "Fertility, Longevity, and Capital Flows," Economics Series 321, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Albertini,Marco, 2016. "Ageing and family solidarity in Europe : patterns and driving factors of intergenerational support," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7678, The World Bank.
- Quitterie Roquebert & Roméo Fontaine & Agnès Gramain, 2016. "L'aide à un parent âgé, seul et dépendant : déterminants structurels et interactions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01316903, HAL.
- Schreiber, Sven & Beblo, Miriam, 2016. "Leisure and housing consumption after retirement: New evidence on the life-cycle hypothesis," Discussion Papers 2016/8, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Fedotenkov, Igor, 2016. "Ignorance is bliss: Should a pension reform be announced?," MPRA Paper 71336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perihan Hazel Kaya & Mustafa Göktu? Kaya, 2016. "Policies That Increase Savings: Private Pension System Implementation In Turkey," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606078, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Roller, Christiane & Stroka-Wetsch, Magdalena A. & Linder, Roland, 2016. "Informal care provision and work disability days," Ruhr Economic Papers 616, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- O'Hare, Colin & Li, Youwei, 2016. "Models of Mortality rates - analysing the residuals," MPRA Paper 71394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tadashi Morita & Yasuhiro Sato & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2016. "Demographics and tax competition in political economy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Tadashi Morita & Yasuhiro Sato & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2016. "Demographics and Tax Competition in Political Economy," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1012, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- CapÃ©au, Bart & Decoster, AndrÃ©, 2016. "Getting tired of work, or re-tiring in absence of decent job opportunities? Some insights from an estimated Random Utility/Random Opportunity model on Belgian data," EUROMOD Working Papers EM4/16, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.