Report NEP-AGE-2016-03-29This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frimmel, W. & Horvath, T. & Schnalzenberger, M. & Winter-Ebmer, R., 2015. "Seniority wages and the role of firms in retirement," ROA Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Andrea Albanese & Bart Cockx & Yannick Thuy, 2015. "Working Time Reductions At The End Of The Career. Do They Prolong The Time Spent In Employment?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 15/916, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Heller Sahlgren, Gabriel, 2016. "Retirement Blues," Working Paper Series 1114, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 17 May 2017.
- Margherita Borella & Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French, 2016. "Who Receives Medicaid in Old Age? Rules and Reality," NBER Working Papers 21873, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shimizu, Chihiro & Deng, Yongheng & Kawamura, Yasuhito & Nishimura, Kiyohiko, 2016. "Analysis of policy options to address Japan's declining population, shrinking birthrate, and aging society," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 33, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Barslund, Mikkel Marten von Werder & von Werder, Marten, 2016. "Measuring ageing and the need for longer working lives in the EU," CEPS Papers 11349, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Tetsuo Ono & Yuki Uchida, 2014. "Pensions, Education, and Growth: A Positive Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-37-Rev.2, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics, revised Mar 2016.
- Courtney Coile & Kevin S. Milligan & David A. Wise, 2016. "Social Security and Retirement Programs Around the World: The Capacity to Work at Older Ages – Introduction and Summary," NBER Working Papers 21939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Per Johansson & Lisa Laun & Mårten Palme, 2016. "Health, Work Capacity and Retirement in Sweden," NBER Working Papers 21969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emiko Usui & Satoshi Shimizutani & Takashi Oshio, 2016. "Health Capacity to Work at Older Ages: Evidence from Japan," NBER Working Papers 21971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pilar García-Gómez & Sergi Jimenez-Martin & Judit Vall Castelló, 2016. "Health Capacity to Work at Older Ages: Evidence from Spain," NBER Working Papers 21973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Metzger, Christoph, 2016. "Intra-household allocation of non-mandatory retirement savings," FZG Discussion Papers 60, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
- Jorge Calero & Inés P. Murillo Huertas & Josep Lluís Raymond Bara, 2016. "Education, age and skills: an analysis using the PIAAC survey," Working Papers 2016/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Dirk Broeders & Damiaan Chen & Peter Minderhoud & Willem Schudel, 2016. "Pension funds' herding," DNB Working Papers 503, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Marcus Dillender, "undated". "The effect of health insurance on workers' compensation filing: Evidence from the Affordable Care Act's age-based threshold for dependent coverage," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles md15, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Marcus Dillender, "undated". "Social Security and Divorce," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles md16, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Fernández, José-Luis & Forder, Julien, 2015. "Local variability in long-term care services: local autonomy, exogenous influences and policy spillovers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60378, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.