Report NEP-AGE-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kadija Charni, 2016. "The French Pension Reforms and their Impact on Unemployed Older Workers," Working Papers halshs-01264447, HAL.
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Setty, Ofer & Vestman, Roine, 2016. "On the Asset Allocation of a Default Pension Fund," CEPR Discussion Papers 11052, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bello, Piera & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2015. "Old before their time: The role of employers in retirement decisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 11007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schotte,Simone Raphaela & Winkler,Hernan Jorge, 2016. "Why are the elderly more averse to immigration when they are more likely to benefit ? evidence across countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7554, The World Bank.
- de Mello,Luiz & Schotte,Simone Raphaela & Tiongson,Erwin H. R. & Winkler,Hernan Jorge, 2016. "Greying the budget : ageing and preferences over public policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7555, The World Bank.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Wenliang Hou & Anthony Webb, 2016. "Will the Explosion of Student Debt Widen the Retirement Security Gap?," Issues in Brief ib2016-2, Center for Retirement Research.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2016. "Social insurance with competitive insurance markets and risk misperception," CEPR Discussion Papers 11050, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesconi, M & Pollak, RA & Tabasso, D, 2015. "Unequal Bequests," Economics Discussion Papers 12765, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Sébastien Gand & Elvira Periac, 2016. "Gouverner sans les instruments ? La difficile construction des politiques relatives à la perte d'autonomie des personnes âgées," Post-Print hal-01258274, HAL.