Report NEP-AGE-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Connelly, Rachel & Maurer-Fazio, Margaret, 2015. "Cultural and Ethnic Differences in the Transitions from Work to "Retirement" of Rural Elders in China's Minority Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 9343, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Johnsen, Julian V. & Vaage, Kjell, 2015. "Spouses’ retirement and the take-up of disability pension," Working Papers in Economics 03/15, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- HASHIMOTO Hideki, 2015. "Impacts of Leaving Paid Work on Health, Functions, and Lifestyle Behavior: Evidence from JSTAR panel data," Discussion papers 15114, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sumit Agarwal, 2015. "Age of Decision: Pension Savings Withdrawal and Consumption and Debt Response," 2015 Meeting Papers 709, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2015. "Pension reforms in the 1990s and during the financial crisis: More of the same?," MPRA Paper 66894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anzia, Sarah & Moe, Terry, 2013. "The Politics of Pensions," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt0cz3803w, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Yoshihiko Kadoya, 2012. "What makes people anxious about life after the age of 65? Evidence from international survey research in Japan, the United States, China, and India," ISER Discussion Paper 0847rr, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Sep 2015.
- Dirk Ulbricht & Dmitry Chervyakov, 2015. "Population Ageing and Its Effects on the German Economy," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 78, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Fabienne Abadie & Christian Boehler, 2015. "Monitoring and Assessment Framework for the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (MAFEIP) - Conceptual description of the Monitoring and Assessment Framework for the EIP on AHA," JRC Working Papers JRC96205, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ghosh, Dona, 2015. "Impact of gender aspect on self-perceived quality of life of elderly," MPRA Paper 66686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cernat, Alexandru & Couper, Mick P. & Ofstedal, Mary Beth, 2015. "Estimation of mode effects in the Health and Retirement Study using measurement models," ISER Working Paper Series 2015-19, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- M. Bugge , Markus & Coenen, Lars & Branstad, Are, 2015. "The Roles of Governance in Co-Evolutionary and Transformative Change - The Case of Active Ageing," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/32, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.