Report NEP-AGE-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cinzia Di Novi & Elenka Brenna, 2013. "Is caring for elderly parents detrimental for women�s mental health? The influence of the European North-South gradient," Working Papers 2013:23, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/11535 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laura Hospido & Gema Zamarro, 2013. "Retirement patterns of couples in Europe," Working Papers 1317, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Cristina Martinez-Fernandez & Femke Verwest & Leo van Wissen & Tamara Weyman & Frank Cörvers & Jouke van Dijk & Arjen Edzes & Andries de Grip & Marije Hamersma & Philip Taylor & Jesper van Thor, 2013. "Demographic Change in the Netherlands: Strategies for Resilient Labour Markets," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2013/13, OECD Publishing.
- Nicolas Moreau & Elena Stancanelli, 2013. "Household Consumption at Retirement: A Regression Discontinuity Study on French," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13072, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Ana Amélia Camarano & Solange Kanso & Daniele Fernandes, 2013. "Envelhecimento Populacional, Perda da Capacidade Laborativa e Políticas Públicas Brasileiras Entre 1992 e 2011," Discussion Papers 1890, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/7243 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Josh Hurwitz & Mark Cafarelli, 2013. "Gauging the Burden of Public Pensions on Cities," Issues in Brief ibslp35, Center for Retirement Research.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/11722 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2013. "In search of inclusion: informal sector participation in a voluntary, defined contribution pension system," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-022, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2013. "Positive and Negative Population Growth and Long-Run Trade Patterns: A Non-Scale Growth Model," Discussion papers e-13-004, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.