Report NEP-AGE-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- HASHIMOTO Hideki & ICHIMURA Hidehiko & SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi, 2013. "Stability of Preference against Aging and Health Shocks: A comparison between Japan and the United States," Discussion papers 13068, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Macchiarelli, Corrado & Aranki, Ted, 2013. "Employment duration and shifts into retirement in the EU," Working Paper Series 1517, European Central Bank.
- Daniel Kemptner, 2013. "Health-Related Life Cycle Risks and Public Insurance," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1320, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marcel Boyer & Sebastien Boyer, "undated". "The Main Challenge of Our Times: A Population Growing Younger," e-briefs 161, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Edward Prescott & Ellen McGrattan, 2013. "On Financing Retirement with an Aging Population," 2013 Meeting Papers 61, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2013. "The effect of firms' partial retirement policies on the labour market outcomes of their employees," Economics Working Paper Series 1316, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- April Yanyuan Wu & Nadia S. Karamcheva & Alicia H. Munnell & Patrick Purcell, 2013. "How Do the Changing Labor Supply Behavior and Marriage Patterns of Women Affect Social Security Replacement Rates?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-16, Center for Retirement Research.
- Rauf Gönenç & Oliver Röhn & Christian Beer & Andreas Wörgötter, 2013. "Responding to Key Well-being Challenges in Austria," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1080, OECD Publishing.
- KOBAYASHI Yohei & KUME Koichi & OIKAWA Keita & SONE Tetsuro, 2013. "Social Security Contributions and Employment Structure: A microeconometric analysis focused on firm characteristics," Discussion papers 13067, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).