Report NEP-AGE-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Strulik, Holger, 2013. "Optimal aging with uncertain death," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 160, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Malene Kallestrup-Lamb & Anders Bredahl Kock & Johannes Tang Kristensen, 2013. "Lassoing the Determinants of Retirement," CREATES Research Papers 2013-21, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ana Amélia Camarano, 2013. "Estatuto do Idoso: Avanços com Contradições," Discussion Papers 1840, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Wang, Xinxin & Chen, Kevin & Huang, Zuhui, 2013. "The Impact of China's Demographic Transition on Economic Growth and Income Distribution: CGE Modeling with Top-Down Micro-Simulation," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151276, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tatyana Koreshkova & Karen Kopecky, 2012. "The Joint Impact of Social Security and Medicaid on Incentives and Welfare," 2012 Meeting Papers 967, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fernando Ferreira Calazans & Marcelo Abi-Ramia Caetano, 2013. "A Política Regulatória Contemporânea dos Regimes de Previdência do Funcionalismo Público no Brasil: Avanços, Limitações e Propostas," Discussion Papers 1838, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.