Report NEP-AGE-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salerno, Nicola Carmine, 2013.
"Pensionamento flessibile e (ri)equilibrio tra generazioni
[Flexible retirement e riequilibrium between generations. A proposal for Italy]," MPRA Paper 47253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neeraj Kaushal, 2013. "How Public Pension affects Elderly Labor Supply and Well-being: Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 19088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sagiri Kitao & Selahattin Imrohoroglu & Tomoaki Yamada, 2013. "Achieving Fiscal Balance in Japan," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 441, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Luigi Guiso & Charles Gottlieb & Andreas Fagereng, 2012. "Asset Market Participation and Portfolio Choice over the Life-Cycle," 2012 Meeting Papers 783, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Goerlich Gisbert Francisco J., 2012. "Esperanza de vida y causas de muerte: Un análisis de descomposición (1975-2009)," Working Papers 2012121, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Luca Spataro & Luciano Fanti, 2013. "From Malthusian to Modern fertility: When intergenerational transfers matter," Discussion Papers 2013/163, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Attar, M. Aykut, 2013. "Growth and Demography in Turkey: Economic History vs. Pro-Natalist Rhetoric," MPRA Paper 47275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerlach, Petra, 2013. "Younger and Older Households in the Crisis," Research Notes RN2013/1/4, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).