Report NEP-AGE-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lukas Inderbitzin & Stefan Staubli & Josef Zweimüller, 2013. "Extended Unemployment Benefits and Early Retirement: Program Complementarity and Program Substitution," NRN working papers 2013-04, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Julie Agnew, 2013. "Australia’s Retirement System: Strengths, Weaknesses, and Reforms," Issues in Brief ib2013-5, Center for Retirement Research.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Tuomala, Juha, 2013. "Does Experience Rating Reduce Disability Inflow?," IZA Discussion Papers 7344, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto, 2013. "Shrouded Costs of Government: The Political Economy of State and Local Public Pensions," NBER Working Papers 18976, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iwona Sagan & Cristina Martinez-Fernandez & Tamara Weyman, 2013. "Pomorskie Region: Responding to Demographic Transitions Towards 2035," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2013/7, OECD Publishing.
- J.A. Bikker, 2013. "Is there an optimal pension fund size? A scale-economy analysis of administrative and investment costs," Working Papers 13-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Cristina Martinez-Fernandez & Tamara Weyman & Jolanta Perek-Białas & Iwona Sagan & Piotr Szukalski & Piotr Stronkowski, 2013. "Demographic Transition and an Ageing Society: Implications for Local Labour Markets in Poland," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2013/8, OECD Publishing.
- Yoshihiko Kadoya, 2013. "Towards an Age-Friendly City: The Constraints Preventing the Elderly's Participation in Community Programs in Akita City," ISER Discussion Paper 0870, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Jolanta Perek-Białas & Cristina Martinez-Fernandez & Tamara Weyman, 2013. "Malopolska Region Demographic Transition: Working for the Future," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2013/6, OECD Publishing.
- John Creedy & Kathleen Makale, 2013. "Social Expenditure in New Zealand: Stochastic Projections," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/06, New Zealand Treasury.
- Andrea Garnero & François Rycx, 2013. "The heterogeneous effects of workforce diversity on productivity, wages and profits," DULBEA Working Papers 13-04, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jean-Marie Robine & Emmanuelle Cambois, 2013. "Healthy life expectancy in Europe," Population and Societies 499, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Piotr Szukalski & Cristina Martinez-Fernandez & Tamara Weyman, 2013. "Lódzkie Region: Demographic Challenges Within an Ideal Location," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2013/5, OECD Publishing.