Report NEP-AGE-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Grip, Andries & Fouarge, Didier & Montizaan, Raymond, 2013. "How Sensitive Are Individual Retirement Expectations to Raising the Retirement Age?," IZA Discussion Papers 7269, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Anek Belbase & Joshua Hurwitz, 2013. "State and Local Pension Costs: Pre-Crisis, Post-Crisis, and Post-Reform," Issues in Brief ibslp30, Center for Retirement Research.
- Swenson, David A., 2013. "Factors Constraining Iowa Labor Force Growth Through 2020," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36040, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Marie-Agnès Barrère-Maurisson, 2013. "Seniors en emploi et conciliation travail-famille," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13022, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Burson, Jean & Carlson, John & Ergungor, O. Emre & Waiwood, Patricia, 2013. "Do public pension obligations affect state funding costs?," Working Paper 1301, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 01 Jul 2014.
- Bosch, Nicole & ter Weel, Bas, 2013. "Labour-Market Outcomes of Older Workers in the Netherlands: Measuring Job Prospects Using the Occupational Age Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 7252, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edwin J. Elton & Martin J. Gruber & Christopher R. Blake, 2013. "How Do Employers’ 401(k) Mutual Fund Selections Affect Performance?," Issues in Brief ib2013-1, Center for Retirement Research.
- Matthew S. Rutledge & Natalia Orlova & Anthony Webb, 2013. "How Will Older Workers Who Lose Their Jobs During the Great Recession Fare in the Long-Run?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-9, Center for Retirement Research.
- Masashi Ieda & Takashi Yamashita & Yumiharu Nakano, 2013. "A liability tracking approach to long term management of pension funds," Papers 1303.3956, arXiv.org.
- Wei Sun & Anthony Webb, 2013. "Can Long-Term Care Insurance Partnership Programs Increase Coverage and Reduce Medicaid Costs?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-8, Center for Retirement Research.
- Nicholas-James Clavet & Jean-Yves Duclos & Bernard Fortin & Steeve Marchand, 2013. "Réformer la sécurité de la vieillesse - Effets et alternatives," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-05, CIRANO.