Report NEP-AGE-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edgar Vogel & Alexander Ludwig & Axel Börsch-Supan, 2013. "Aging and Pension Reform: Extending the Retirement Age and Human Capital Formation," NBER Working Papers 18856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerke, Oke & Lauridsen, Jørgen T., 2013. "Determinants of early retirement in Denmark. An empirical investigation using SHARE data," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 4/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Jonathan Cribb & Carl Emmerson & Gemma Tetlow, 2013. "Incentives, shocks or signals: labour supply effects of increasing the female state pension age in the UK," IFS Working Papers W13/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Gabriela Lopes de Castro & José R. Maria & Ricardo Mourinho Félix & Cláudia Braz, 2013. "Ageing and fiscal sustainability in a small euro area economy," Working Papers w201304, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Joshua Hurwitz, 2013. "Locally-Administered Pension Plans," Issues in Brief ibslp29, Center for Retirement Research.
- Stanislawa Golinowska & Agnieszka Sowa, 2013. "The Development of Long-Term Care in Post-Socialist Member States of the EU," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0451, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Oliver Denk & Jean-Baptiste Michau, 2013. "Optimal Social Security with Imperfect Tagging," Working Papers hal-00796521, HAL.
- Shin, Inyong, 2013. "The Effect of Compressed Demographic Transition and Demographic Gift on Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 45003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent Bouvatier & Sandra Rigot, 2013. "Pension funds’allocations to hedge funds: an empirical analysis of US and Canadian defined benefit plans," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-4, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Nicole Bosch & Bas ter Weel, 2013. "Labour-market outcomes of older workers in the Netherlands: Measuring job prospects using the occupational age structure," CPB Discussion Paper 234, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- IWATA Kazumasa & SARUYAMA Sumio, 2013. "Tax and Public Pension Reform Compatible with Economic Growth: Simulation analysis using macro-econometric model (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Peter Jarnebrant & Kristian Ove R. Myrseth, 2013. "Mortality beliefs distorted: Magnifying the risk of dying young," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-13-03, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Kumo, Kazuhiro, 2013. "Analysis on Russian Demographic Trends," Discussion Paper Series 42, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.