Report NEP-AGE-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Coleman, 2012. "Pension Payments and Receipts by New Zealand Birth Cohorts, 1916–1986," Working Papers 12_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Frank Eich & Mauricio Soto & Charleen A Gust, 2012. "Reforming the Public Pension System in the Russian Federation," IMF Working Papers 12/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Courtney C. Coile & Phillip B. Levine & Robin McKnight, 2012. "Recessions, Older Workers, and Longevity: How Long Are Recessions Good For Your Health?," NBER Working Papers 18361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Azad Singh Bali & Mukul G. Asher, 2012. "Coordinating Healthcare and Pension Policies : An Exploratory Study," Labor Economics Working Papers 23325, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Barnett, Richard C. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Puhakka, Mikko, 2012. "Private versus public old-age security," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35442, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/112096 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gregori Baetschmann, 2012. "Heterogeneity in the Relationship between Happiness and Age: Evidence from the German Socio-Economic Panel," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 472, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Christian Pfeifer & Simon Janssen & Philip Yang & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2012. "Training Participation of a Firm's Aging Workforce," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0080, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Josep Pijoan-Mas & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2012. "Heterogeneity in expected longevities," Staff Report 471, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Oliver Hutengs & Georg Stadtmann, 2012. "Age Effects in the Okun's Law within the Eurozone," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1243, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bergman, Mats A. & Lundberg, Sofia & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2012. "Public Procurement and Non-contractible Quality: Evidence from Elderly Care," Umeå Economic Studies 846, Umeå University, Department of Economics.