Report NEP-AGE-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kandice Kapinos, 2011. "Changes in Firm Pension Policy: Trends Away from Traditional Defined Benefit Plans," Working Papers 11-36, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Dennis Fredriksen & Nils Martin Stølen, 2011. "Norwegian pension reform Defined benefit versus defined contribution," Discussion Papers 669, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Elena Simonova & Rock Lefebvre & Kevin Girdharry, 2011. "Planning for Retirement - There is no Substitute," Working Papers 111105, Certified General Accountants Association of Canada.
- Ignacio Alvarez & Natalia Da Silva & Alvaro Forteza & Ianina Rossi, 2011. " Incentivos y patrones de retiro en Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2211, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Finke, Michael & Pfau, Wade Donald & Williams, Duncan, 2011. "Spending flexibility and safe withdrawal rates," MPRA Paper 34536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine Pollak & Nicolas Sirven, 2011. "The social economy of ageing: Job quality and pathways beyond the labour market in Europe," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11066, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Blake, David & Wright, Douglas & Zhang, Yumeng, 2011. "Age dependent investing: Optimal funding and investment strategies in defined contribution pension plans when members are rational life cycle financial planners," MPRA Paper 34277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Leombruni & Michele Mosca, 2011. "The lifetime gender gap in Italy. Do the pension system countervails labour market outcomes?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 113, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Hannu Tervo & Hannu Niittykangas, 2011. "Self-employment transitions at older ages in different local labor markets," ERSA conference papers ersa11p764, European Regional Science Association.
- Federica Teppa, 2011. "Can the longevity risk alleviate The annuitization puzzle? Empirical evidence from Dutch data," Working Papers 223, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Giulia Bizzotto & Claudia Villosio, 2011. "Once there were wives and daughters, now there are badanti: Working in home elderly care in Italy is still an informal, unqualified and unrecognised occupation," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 114, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.