Report NEP-AGE-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li, Jinjing & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011. "Retirement Choice Simulation in Household Settings with Heterogeneous Pension Plans," IZA Discussion Papers 5866, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Hennighausen, Tanja & Moessinger, Marc-Daniel, 2011. "Intrinsic work motivation and pension reform acceptance," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-045, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Barrett, Garry F. & Brzozowski, Matthew, 2010. "Involuntary Retirement and the Resolution of the Retirement-Consumption Puzzle: Evidence from Australia," Working Papers 2010-10, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Lixin He & Hiroshi Sato, 2011. "Income Redistribution in Urban China by Social Security System: An Empirical Analysis Based on Annual and Lifetime Income," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-193, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Li, Jinjing & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011. "Incentives of Retirement Transition for Elderly Workers: An Analysis of Actual and Simulated Replacement Rates in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 5865, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barbara Hanel, 2011. "The Effect of Disability Pension Incentives on Early Retirement Decisions," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n05, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Jaume Puig-Junoy & Pilar Garcia-Gomez & David Casado-Marin, 2011. "Free Medicines thanks to Retirement: Moral Hazard and Hospitalization Offsets in an NHS," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-108/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chung Tran & Alan Woodland, 2011. "Trade-Offs in Means Tested Pension Design," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-550, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Pfau, Wade Donald, 2011. "Nearly optimal asset allocations in retirement," MPRA Paper 32506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zwick, Thomas, 2011. "Why training older employees is less effective," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-046, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Frosch, Katharina & Göbel, Christian & Zwick, Thomas, 2011.
"Separating wheat and chaff: age-specific staffing strategies and innovative performance at the firm level
[Den Weizen von der Spreu trennen: Altersbezogene Personalpolitik und Innovationen auf der ," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-047, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Antoine Bozio & Carl Emmerson, 2011. "Disability, health and retirement in the United Kingdom," IFS Working Papers W11/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2011. "Life Satisfaction and Grandparenthood: Evidence from a Nationwide Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 5869, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).