Report NEP-AGE-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luc Behaghel & Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand & Muriel Roger, 2011. "Disability and social security reforms: The French case," Working Papers halshs-00556722, HAL.
- Sakamoto, Junichi, 2011. "Civil Service Pension Arrangements in Japan," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 500, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Takayama, Noriyuki, 2010. "Pension Record-keeping Problems in Japan," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 496, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kim, Jae-Kyeong & Moon, Hyung-Pyo, 2011. "Pension Systems for Public Sector Employees in the Republic of Korea," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 499, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fernandez, Juan J., 2010. "Economic crises, high public pension spending and blame-avoidance strategies: Pension policy retrenchments in 14 social-insurance countries, 1981 - 2005," MPIfG Discussion Paper 10/9, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Oshio, Takashi, 2011. "Gender differences in the importance of family and social relations for life satisfaction among elderly Japanese," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 497, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro, 2011. "Nonlinear dynamics in an OLG growth model with young and old age labour supply: the role of public health expenditure," MPRA Paper 28180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BÃ¶rsch-Supan, Axel & Weiss, Matthias, 2011. "Productivity and age: Evidence from work teams at the assembly line," MEA discussion paper series 07148, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Julen Esteban-Pretel & Junichi Fujimoto, 2011. "Life-Cycle Labor Search with Stochastic Match Quality," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-783, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Bloemen, Hans & Hochguertel, Stefan & Lammers, Marloes, 2011. "Job Search Requirements for Older Unemployed: Transitions to Employment, Early Retirement and Disability Benefits," IZA Discussion Papers 5442, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Biørn, Erik, 2010. "Identifying Trend and Age Effects in Sickness Absence from Individual Data: Some Econometric Problems," Memorandum 20/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.