Report NEP-AGE-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Coppola, Michela & Wilke, Christina Benita, 2010. "How sensitive are subjective retirement expectations to increases in the statutory retirement age? The German case," MEA discussion paper series 10207, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Claude Castonguay, 2011. "Le point sur les pensions," CIRANO Project Reports 2011rp-01, CIRANO.
- C. Sofia Machado & Miguel Portela, 2011. "Hours of work and retirement behavior," NIPE Working Papers 02/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Daniele Franco (editor), 2010. "Pension reform, fiscal policy and economic performance," Workshop and Conferences 3, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Chrysa Leventi & Manos Matsaganis, 2011. "Pathways to a universal basic pension in Greece," DEOS Working Papers 1106, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- C. Sofia Machado & Miguel Portela, 2011. "Age and opportunities for promotion," NIPE Working Papers 03/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.