Report NEP-AGE-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hernæs, Erik & Jia, Zhiyang, 2009. "Labour Supply Response of a Retirement Earnings Test Reform," Memorandum 25/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Bell, David N.F. & Hart, Robert A., 2010. "Retire Later or Work Harder?," IZA Discussion Papers 4720, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2010. "Retirement and Social Security: A Political Economy Perspective," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Thomas M. Gill, 2010. "Our Grandparents, Our Parents, Our Future Selves: Optimizing Function in Old Age. Syracuse Seminar Series on Aging," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 42, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Noritaka Maebayashi, 2010. "Public Capital, Public Pension, and Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-03, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).