Report NEP-AGE-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Justina A. V. Fischer & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2009. "The Effect of Pension Generosity on Early Retirement: A Microdata Analysis for Europe from 1967 to 2004," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 311/2009, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Nikolaus Graf & Helmut Hofer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2009. "Labour Supply Effects of a Subsidised Old-Age Part-Time Scheme in Austria," NRN working papers 2009-06, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Behncke, Stefanie, 2009. "How Does Retirement Affect Health?," IZA Discussion Papers 4253, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- McArdle, John J. & Smith, James P. & Willis, Robert, 2009. "Cognition and Economic Outcomes in the Health and Retirement Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 4269, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manoj K. Pandey, 2009. "Labor Force Participation among Indian Elderly: Does Health Matter?," ASARC Working Papers 2009-11, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2009. "Why do the Elderly Save? The Role of Medical Expenses," NBER Working Papers 15149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manoj K. Pandey, 2009. "Poverty and Disability among Indian Elderly: Evidence from Household Survey," ASARC Working Papers 2009-09, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- van Ours, Jan C., 2009. "Will You Still Need Me – When I'm 64?," IZA Discussion Papers 4264, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manoj K. Pandey, 2009. "On Ageing, Health and Poverty in Rural India," ASARC Working Papers 2009-14, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- 青木, 玲子 & Vaithianathan, Rhema, 2009. "ドゥメイン投票法は日本の少子化対策になるか？," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 435, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Herbert S. Buscher & Eva Dettmann & Marco Sunder & Dirk Trocka, 2009. "Will There Be a Shortage of Skilled Labor? An East German Perspective to 2015," IWH Discussion Papers 13, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Noguchi, Haruko & Shimizutani, Satoshi, 2009. "Supplier Density and At-home Care Use in Japan: Evidence from a Micro-level Survey on Long Term Care Receivers," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 434, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gjerde, Jon & Grepperud, Sverre & Kverndokk, Snorre, 2009. "On adaptation, life-extension possibilities and the demand for health," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2001:7, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Fried, Harold O. & Tauer, Loren W., 2009. "The Impact of Age on the Ability to Perform under Pressure: Golfers on the PGA Tour," Working Papers 51103, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Botten, Grete & Hagen, Terje P., 2009. "What is best and at what cost? Cross-national differences in the treatment of ageing-related diseases Norwegian perspective from a comparative OECD-project," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2002:15, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Pudney, Stephen, 2009. "Participation in disability benefit programmes: a partial identification analysis of the British Attendance Allowance system," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-19, Institute for Social and Economic Research.