Report NEP-AGE-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Romeu Gordo & Andreas Motel-Klingebiel & Susanne Wurm, 2009. "SOEP as a Source for Research on Ageing: Issues, Measures and Possibilities for Improvement," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 173, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Adrian Kalwij & Arie Kapteyn & Klaas de Vos, 2009. "Early Retirement and Employment of the Young," Working Papers 679, RAND Corporation.
- Barthel, Jens, 2008. "Can age discrimination be justified with a lower productivity of older workers?," MPRA Paper 14682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lambrelli D & O’Donnell O, 2009. "Why Does the Utilization of Pharmaceuticals Vary So Much Across Europe? Evidence from Micro Data on Older Europeans," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/06, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Feng, Jin & He, Lixin & Sato, Hiroshi, 2009. "Public pension and household saving: Evidence from China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- David Love & Paul A. Smith, 2008. "Pension Freezes and Household Saving Over the Life Cycle," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-21, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Masaya Yasuoka & Naohisa Goto, 2009. "Pension and Child Care Policies with Endogenous Fertility," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-054, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kotsadam, Andreas, 2009. "Effects of informal eldercare on female labor supply in different European welfare states," Working Papers in Economics 353, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.