Report NEP-AGE-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gartell, Marie & Jans, Ann-Christin & Persson, Helena, 2008. "The importance of age for the reallocation of labor. Evidence from Swedish linked employer-employee data 1986-2002," Arbetsrapport 2008:14, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Wolfgang HÃ¤rdle & Alena Mysickova, 2009. "Stochastic Population Forecast for Germany and its Consequence for the German Pension System," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-009, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jongkyun Choi, 2009. "Pension Schemes for the Self-Employed in OECD Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 84, OECD Publishing.
- Augusto Iglesias-Palau, 2009. "Pension Reform in Chile Revisited: What Has Been Learned?," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 86, OECD Publishing.
- John Ashcroft, 2009. "Defined-Contribution (DC) Arrangements in Anglo-Saxon Countries," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 35, OECD Publishing.
- Arrow, Kenneth J. & Bensoussan, Alain & Feng, Qi & Sethi, Suresh P., 2008. "The Genuine Saving Criterion and the Value of Population in an Economy with Endogenous Population Changes," MPRA Paper 14622, University Library of Munich, Germany.