Report NEP-AGE-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François & Ménard, Sébastien & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2009. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance for Older Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 4071, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Haan, Peter & Prowse, Victoria L., 2009. "A Structural Approach to Estimating the Effect of Taxation on the Labor Market Dynamics of Older Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 4102, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:upj:weupjo:09-149 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rudolph, Heinz & Rocha, Roberto, 2009. "Enabling conditions for second pillars of pension systems," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4890, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessandro Cigno, 2009. "How to avoid a pension crisis: A question of intelligent system design," CHILD Working Papers wp04_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Ciro Avitabile, 2009. "Advantageous Selection in the Private Hospital Insurance Market in Europe: Evidence on the Role of Education and Cognitive Ability," CSEF Working Papers 221, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Feb 2010.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2009. "The U-Shape without Controls," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 896, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.