Report NEP-AGE-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François & Ménard, Sébastien & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2009. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance for Older Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 4071, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Haan, Peter & Prowse, Victoria L., 2009. "A Structural Approach to Estimating the Effect of Taxation on the Labor Market Dynamics of Older Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 4102, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:upj:weupjo:09-149 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rudolph, Heinz & Rocha, Roberto, 2009. "Enabling conditions for second pillars of pension systems," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4890, The World Bank.
- Azomahou, Theophile & Mishra, Tapas, 2009. "Stochastic environmental effects, demographic variation, and economic growth," MERIT Working Papers 2009-016, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Alessandro Cigno, 2009. "How to avoid a pension crisis: A question of intelligent system design," CHILD Working Papers wp04_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Ciro Avitabile, 2009. "Advantageous Selection in the Private Hospital Insurance Market in Europe: Evidence on the Role of Education and Cognitive Ability," CSEF Working Papers 221, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Feb 2010.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2009. "The U-Shape without Controls," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 896, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.