Report NEP-AGE-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ese:emodwp:em1/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chulhee Lee, 2009. "Labor Force Participation of Older Males in Korea: 1955-2005," NBER Working Papers 14800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gwozdz, Wencke & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2009. "Ageing, Health and Life Satisfaction of the Oldest Old: An Analysis for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4053, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:08-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Finnie, Ross & Gray, David, 2009. "Displacement of Older Workers: Re-employment, Hastened Retirement, Disability, or Other Destinations?," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-24, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 13 Mar 2009.
- BÃ©jaoui, Ali & Montmarquette, Claude, 2009. "RÃ©munÃ©ration Ã lâ€™anciennetÃ© et ajustement du marchÃ© du travail (Seniority-based Pay and Labour Market Adjustment)," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-23, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 13 Mar 2009.
- Bernd Hayo & Hiroyuki Ono, 2009. "Livelihood and Care of the Elderly: Determinants of Public Attitudes in Japan," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200912, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Hervé Boulhol, 2009. "The Effects of Population Structure on Employment and Productivity," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 684, OECD Publishing.
- Marco Cucculelli & Giacinto Micucci, 2009. "The Age Effect in Entrepreneurship: Founder’s Tenure, Firm Performance, and the Economic Environment," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0903, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.