Report NEP-AFR-2021-02-22This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dzingai Francis Chapfuwa, "undated". "The Role Of Institutions In Determining Fdi Flows Into The Sadc Region," Review of Socio - Economic Perspectives 202053, Reviewsep.
- Andre Gbato & Falapalaki Lemou & Jean-François Brun, 2021. "Effectiveness of SARA reform in sub-Saharan Africa [Efficacité de la réforme des SARA en Afrique subsaharienne]," Working Papers hal-03119001, HAL.
- Amina Laaroussi & Denis Lemaître & Soumia Bakkali & Souad Ajana, 2020. "Improving the environmental performance of Moroccan industries: An assessment study of industrial projects," Post-Print hal-03104023, HAL.
- Aroop Chatterjee & Léo Czajka & Amory Gethin, 2021. "A Wealth Tax for South Africa," Working Papers halshs-03131182, HAL.
- Oecd, 2021. "Sustainably financing infrastructure in sub-Saharan Africa - What role for the DAC?," OECD Development Policy Papers 36, OECD Publishing.