Report NEP-AFR-2020-10-19This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nhabinde, Simeão & Heshmati, Almas, 2020. "The Extractive Industry’s impact on Economic Growth in SADC Countries," GLO Discussion Paper Series 656, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Bulime, Enock N.W. & Nattabi, Aida K. & Shinyekwa, Isaac M.B., 2020. "Within the EAC, which countries stand to benefit from the implementation of the AfCFTA," Policy Briefs 305679, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Asongu, Simplice & Kuada, John, 2020. "Building Knowledge Economies in Africa: An Introduction," MPRA Paper 103136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Athias, Laure & Macina, Moudo, 2020. "The Legacy of the Slave Trade: Towards Identifying the Causal Impact of Mistrust in Medicine on Demand for Vaccination in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 102968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vargas Hill, Ruth & Maruyama, Eduardo & Olapade, Markus & Frölich, Markus, 2020. "Strengthening Producer Organizations to Increase Market Access of Smallholder Farmers in Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 13703, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sara Lowes & Eduardo Montero, 2020. "Concessions, Violence, and Indirect Rule: Evidence from the Congo Free State," NBER Working Papers 27893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.