Report NEP-AFR-2020-06-15This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eva-Maria Egger & Sam Jones & Patricia Justino & Ivan Manhique & Ricardo Santos, 2020. "Africa's lockdown dilemma: High poverty and low trust," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-76, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Richard Adu-Gyamfi & Simplice A. Asongu & Tinaye S. Mmusi & Herbert Wamalwa & Madei Mangori, 2020. "A comparative study of export processing zones in the wake of sustainable development goals: Cases of Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania and Zimbabwe," Working Papers 20/025, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Joan Halstein, 2020. "Resource sector concessions and spatial development in Southern Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-63, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- , 2020. "The Moderating Role of Green Energy and Energy-Innovation in Environmental Kuznets: Insights from Quantile-Quantile Analysis," Globalization Institute Working Papers 385, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Arnaud Bourgain & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2019. "Profit taxation and royalties: evidence from gold mines in Sub-Saharan Africa," DEM Discussion Paper Series 19-15, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Magaji Abba & Muhammad Auwal Kabir & Abdulkadir Abubakar, 2020. "Environmental Disclosures Effect on Cost of Capital Structure Financing of the Nigerian Listed Companies," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 10112442, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.