Report NEP-AFR-2019-07-22This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chimere O. Iheonu, 2019. "Governance and Domestic Investment in Africa," Working Papers 19/001, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Dreher, Axel & Fuchs, Andreas & Hodler, Roland & Parks, Bradley & Raschky, Paul A. & Tierney, Michael J., 2019. "Is favoritism a threat to Chinese aid effectiveness? A subnational analysis of Chinese development projects," Kiel Working Papers 2134, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Aloui, Zouhaier, 2019. "The impact of governance on poverty reduction : Are there regional differences in Sub-saharan Africa ?," MPRA Paper 94716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonce Ndikumana & Mare Sarr, 2019. "Capital Flight, Foreign Direct Investment and Natural Resources in Africa," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2019-12, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Roseline Karambakuwa & Ronney Ncwadi & Andrew Phiri, 2019. "The human capital-economic growth nexus in SSA countries: What can strengthen the relationship?," Working Papers 1905, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Jul 2019.
- Bauer, Michal & Chytilová, Julie & Miguel, Edward, 2019. "Using Survey Questions to Measure Preferences: Lessons from an Experimental Validation in Kenya," IZA Discussion Papers 12450, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2019. "Economic Development Thresholds for a Green Economy in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 19/010, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).