Report NEP-AFR-2019-02-04This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Quamrul H. Ashraf & Oded Galor & Marc P. B. Klemp, 2019. "The Out of Africa Hypothesis of Comparative Economic Development: Common Misconceptions," CESifo Working Paper Series 7453, CESifo Group Munich.
- Teferi Mergo & Alain-Desire Nimubona & Horatiu Rus, 2019. "Political Representation and the Provision of Public Goods: Theory and Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers 1901, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2019.
- Mwondha, Michael & Kaidu Barugahara, Tina & Nakku Mubiru, Mwajumah & Wasagali Kanaabi, Sarah & Isingoma Nalukwago, Milly, 2019. "Why African Tax Authorities Should Employ More Women: Evidence from the Uganda Revenue Authority - Research in Brief," Working Papers 14288, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Asongu, Simplice A & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2019. "Inclusive development in enviromental sustainability in Sub-Saharan Africa: Insights from governance mechanisms," Working Papers 25226, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Yuan Gu & Steven (S.) Poelhekke, 2019. "Priority Roads: the Political Economy of Africa's Interior-to-Coast Roads," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-006/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.