Report NEP-AFR-2018-01-08This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hamza El Guili, 2017. "Morocco and ECOWAS: A strategic adhesion with big potential for Moroccan SMEs," Working papers 06, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Ahimbisibwe, Frank & Ingelaere, Bert & Vancluysen, Sarah, 2017. "Local integration as a durable solution? The case of Rwandan refugees in Uganda," IOB Discussion Papers 2017.02, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Chien-Chiang Lee & Godwin Olasehinde-Williams, 2018. "Insurance-Growth Nexus in Africa," Working Papers 201801, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Megbowon Funmilola Kemi & Uwah Chijioke, 2017. "Culture and the Contemporary Religious Dynamics in Nigeria," Working papers 15, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Abdullahi, Shafiu Ibrahim, 2017. "Stock Market Linkage, Financial Contagion and Assets Price Movements: Evidence from Nigerian Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 83455, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2017.
- Christophe Jalil Nordman & Laure Pasquier-Doumer, 2017. "Transitions in a West African Labour Market: The Role of Social Networks," Working Papers hal-01620160, HAL.