Report NEP-AFR-2016-10-16This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grabowski, Philip & Jayne, Thom, 2016. "Analyzing Trends in Herbicide Use in Sub-Saharan Africa," Food Security International Development Working Papers 245909, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Okello, Julius J., 2015. "Can the Implementation of Social Protection Policies and Programme Reducing Households and Community Vulnerability to Poverty in Uganda?," Miscellaneous Papers 245742, Agecon Search.
- Dumas, Christelle. & Houdré, Cédric., 2016. "Non-standard forms of employment in Uganda and Ghana," ILO Working Papers 994901783402676, International Labour Organization.
- Adjao, Ramziath T. & Staatz, John M., 2016. "Implications of Asia’s Changing Rice Economy for the Development of Rice Value Chains in West Africa," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 245897, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Elizabeth Lyons, 2016. "The Impact of Job-Specific Training on Short-Term Worker Performance: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00572, The Field Experiments Website.
- Ackah, Ishmael, 2016. "Does bad company corrupts good character? A spatial econometric analysis of oil resource management in Africa," MPRA Paper 74456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seedwell Hove, 2016. "Sovereign Wealth Funds and Infrastructure Development in Africa," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4206708, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.