Report NEP-AFR-2016-03-10This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Ike & Henry Okodua & Kemal Bagzibagli, 2016. "Crude oil dependence, deindustrialization and economic growth in Nigeria," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 3205779, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Elsiddig Rahma & Noel Perera & Kian Tan, 2016. "Oil Price shocks and theirs consequences on Sudan?s GDP growth and unemployment rates," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3305556, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Abutu, Usman Ojonugwa, 2015. "Does Privatization Increase Firm Performance in Nigeria?: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 69675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrian Alter & Matteo Ghilardi & Dalia S Hakura, 2015. "Public Investment in a Developing Country Facing Resource Depletion," IMF Working Papers 15/236, International Monetary Fund.
- Kudo, Yuya, 2016. "Malaria infection and fetal growth during the war : evidence from Liberia," IDE Discussion Papers 556, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Sandrine Kablan, 2013. "Microfinance efficiency in the West African economic and monetary union: have reforms promoted sustainability or outreach?," Working Papers 2013-25, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Namsuk Kim & Roland Mollerus, 2016. "Cost-benefit analysis for identifying institutional capacity building priorities in LDCs: an application to Uganda," CDP Background Papers 030, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Tanya Araújo, & Ennes Ferreira, 2016. "The Topology of African Exports: emerging patterns on spanning trees," Working Papers Department of Economics 2016/06, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.