Report NEP-AFR-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Holger Görg & Aoife Hanley & Stefan Hoffmann and Adnan Seric, 2016. "When do multinational companies consider corporate social responsibility? A multi-country study in Sub-Saharan Africa," RSCAS Working Papers 2016/03, European University Institute.
- Singh,Raju & Huang,Yifei, 2016. "Financial channels, property rights, and poverty : a Sub-Saharan African perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7559, The World Bank.
- Kleemann, Linda, 2015. "The relevance of certifications and business practices in linking smallholders and large agro-businesses in Sub-Sahara Africa," Kiel Working Papers 1997, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Janet Ceglowski & Stephen Golub & Aly Mbaye & Varun Prasad, 2015. "Can Africa Compete with China in Manufacturing? The Role of Relative Unit Labor Costs," Working Papers 201504, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Pfeiffer, Birte & Görg, Holger & Perez-Villar, Lucia, 2015. "The heterogeneity of FDI in Sub-Saharan Africa: How do the horizontal productivity effects of emerging investors differ from those of traditional players?," Kiel Working Papers 1981, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2015. "A Good Turn Deserves Another: Political Stability, Corruption and Corruption-Control," MPRA Paper 69446, University Library of Munich, Germany.