Report NEP-AFR-2016-01-18This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Efobi, Uchenna & Asongu, Simplice, 2015. "How Terrorism Explains Capital Flight from Africa," MPRA Paper 68662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabina Alkire and Bouba Housseini, 2014. "Multidimensional Poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa: Levels and Trends," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp081, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Bénédicte H. Apouey & Gabriel Picone & Joshua Wilde & Joseph Coleman & Robyn Kibler, 2016. "Malaria and Anemia among Children in sub-Saharan Africa: the Effect of Mosquito Net Distribution," Working Papers 0116, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Asongu, Simplice & De Moor, Lieven, 2015. "Financial globalisation dynamic thresholds for financial development: evidence from Africa," MPRA Paper 68663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asiedu, Edward, 2016. "Coming home without supplies: Impact of household needs on bribe involvement and gender gaps," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 229587, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Vandeginste, Stef, 2016. "In need of a guardian angel: preserving the gains of the Arusha Peace and Reconciliation Agreement for Burundi," IOB Working Papers 2016.01, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).