Report NEP-AFR-2015-09-18This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- McKay Andrew & Pirttilä Jukka & Tarp Finn, 2015. "Ghana: Poverty Reduction Over Thirty Years," WIDER Working Paper Series 052, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Vitaly Pershin & Juan Carlos Molero & Fernando PÃ©rez de Gracia, 2015. "Exploring the oil prices and exchange rates nexus in some African economies," Faculty Working Papers 01/15, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Oded Galor & Marc Klemp, 2015. "Roots of Autocracy," Working Papers 2015-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Hagos, Fitsum & Erkossa, Teklu & Lefore, Nicole & Langan, Simon, 2014. "Spate irrigation and poverty in Ethiopia," IWMI Conference Proceedings 208908, International Water Management Institute.
- Haroon Bhorat & Ravi Kanbur & Benjamin Stanwix, 2015. "Minimum Wages in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Primer," Working Papers 201503, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.