Report NEP-AFR-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Guillaumont, 2014. "Measuring Structural Economic Vulnerability in Africa," Post-Print halshs-01110060, HAL.
- Pauline Rossi & Léa Rouanet, 2015. "Gender Preferences in Africa: A Comparative Analysis of Fertility Choices," PSE Working Papers halshs-01074934, HAL.
- Badiane, Ousmane & Odjo, Sunday, 2015. "Regional trade and volatility in staple food markets in Africa," Discussion Papers 207696, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Maria Kuecken & Josselin Thuilliez & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2015. "Does malaria control impact education? Evidence from Roll Back Malaria in Africa," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01099524, HAL.
- Staritz, Cornelia & Tröster, Bernhard, 2015. "Cotton-based development in Sub-Saharan Africa? Global commodity chains, national market structure and development outcomes in Burkina Faso, Mozambique and Tanzania," Working Papers 54, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2015-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ghrissi Mhamdi & Mounir Smida & Ramzi Farhani, 2014. "Indicators of core inflation: Case of Tunisia," Post-Print halshs-01138432, HAL.