Report NEP-AFR-2015-07-04This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Essers, Dennis & Blommestein, Hans & Cassimon, Danny & Ibarlucea Flores, Perla, 2015. "Local currency bond market development in Sub-Saharan Africa: A stock-taking exercise and analysis of key drivers," MPRA Paper 65320, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2015.
- Julia Cage, 2014. "The Economics of the African Media," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5ut30aqjfo8, Sciences Po.
- Céline DE QUATREBARBES & Bertrand LAPORTE, 2015. "What do we know about the mineral resource rent sharing in Africa?," Working Papers 201509, CERDI.
- De Magalhaes,Leandro & Santaeulalia-Llopis,Raul, 2015. "The consumption, income, and wealth of the poorest: cross-sectional facts of rural and urban Sub-Saharan Africa for macroeconomists," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7337, The World Bank.
- Christopher Blattman & Eric P. Green & Julian C. Jamison & M. Christian Lehmann & Jeannie Annan, 2015. "The Returns to Microenterprise Support Among the Ultra-Poor: A Field Experiment in Post-War Uganda," NBER Working Papers 21310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fafchamps,Marcel & Koelle,Michael Rene & Shilpi,Forhad J., 2015. "Gold mining and proto-urbanization : recent evidence from Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7347, The World Bank.