Report NEP-AFR-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Berg & Luisa Charry & Rafael A Portillo & Jan Vlcek, 2013. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in the Tropics; A Narrative Approach," IMF Working Papers 13/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Sumon K. Bhaumik & Ralitza Dimova & Ira N. Gang, 2013. "Is women's ownership of land a panacea in developing countries? Evidence from land-owning farm households in Malawi," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1055, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Batista, Catia & Silverman, Dan & Yang, Dean, 2013. "Directed Giving: Evidence from an Inter-Household Transfer Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7629, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Burundi; Third Review Under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Request for Modification of Performance Criteria—Staff Report; Press Release on the Executive Board Discussion; and Statement b," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/288, International Monetary Fund.
- Demachi, Kazue, 2013. "Capital Flight and Transfer from Resource-Rich Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 50273, University Library of Munich, Germany.