Report NEP-AFR-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier STERCK, 2011. "Why only one individual tests for HIV/AIDS among Sub-Saharan African Couples?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011024, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay & Elliott Green, 2011. "Nation-Building and Conflict in Modern Africa," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 026, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Pedro M. G. Martins, 2010. "Aid Absorption and Spending in Africa: A Panel Cointegration Approach," Working Paper Series 1010, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Rabah Arezki & Markus Bruckner, 2011. "Rainfall, Financial Development, and Remittances; Evidence From Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 11/153, International Monetary Fund.
- Rémi Jedwab & Alexandre Moradi, 2011. "Transportation Infrastructure and Development in Ghana," PSE Working Papers halshs-00607207, HAL.
- Pedro M. G. Martins, 2010. "Do Capital Inflows Hinder Competitiveness? The Real Exchange Rate in Ethiopia," Working Paper Series 1110, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Pedro M. G. Martins, 2010. "Fiscal Dynamics in Ethiopia: The Cointegrated VAR Model with Quarterly Data," Working Paper Series 0910, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Fredj Jawadi & Sushanta K. Mallick & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2011. "Monetary Policy Rules in the BRICS: How Important is Nonlinearity?," NIPE Working Papers 18/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Caroline Fink, 2011. "L'éducation des femmes et le développement en Afrique subsaharienne," Post-Print dumas-00606084, HAL.
- François Joseph Cabral & Anne-Sophie Robilliard & Fatou Cissé & Abdoulaye Diagne, 2011. "Assessing strategies to achieve MDGs goals: Evidence from Senegal," Cahiers de recherche 11-09, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.