Assessing strategies to achieve MDGs goals: Evidence from Senegal
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscomputable general equilibrium models; distribution; welfare and poverty; foreign aid; macroeconomic analyses of economic development;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shr:wpaper:11-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luc Savard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deushca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .