Report NEP-AFR-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Basedau & Georg Strüver & Johannes Vüllers & Tim Wegenast, 2011. "Do Religious Factors Impact Armed Conflict? Empirical Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," GIGA Working Paper Series 168, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Yu, Bingxin & Nin Pratt, Alejandro, 2011. "Agricultural Productivity and Policies in Sub-Saharan Africa," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 105400, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cooke, Edgar F A, 2011. "The impact of trade preferences on exports of developing countries: the case of the AGOA and CBI preferences of the USA," MPRA Paper 31439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catia Batista & Pedro C. Vicente, 2011. "Do Migrants Improve Governance at Home? Evidence from a Voting Experiment," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011004, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & Anant Nyshadham, 2011. "Endowments and Investment within the Household: Evidence from Iodine Supplementation in Tanzania," Working Papers 998, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & Anant Nyshadham, 2011. "Labor Supply, Schooling and the Returns to Healthcare in Tanzania," Working Papers 995, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "Family planning, growth and income distribution in Rwanda: SAM multiplier and graph-theoretic path analysis," MPRA Paper 31394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mussa, Richard, 2011. "The poverty-inequality relationship in Malawi: A multidimensional perspective," MPRA Paper 31413, University Library of Munich, Germany.