Report NEP-AFR-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:adl:wpaper:2011-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlos Gradín, 2010. "Race and income distribution: Evidence from the US, Brazil and South Africa," Working Papers 179, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Menon, Nidhiya, 2011. "Got Technology? The Impact of Computers and Cell Phones on Productivity in a Difficult Business Climate: Evidence from Firms with Female Owners in Kenya," IZA Discussion Papers 5419, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cheick Sadibou FALL, 2010. "Une Matrice de ComptabilitÃ© Sociale (MCS) du SÃ©nÃ©gal pour lâ€™annÃ©e 2006," Working Papers 2010-2011_7, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2010.
- Isaksson, Ann-Sofie & Bigsten, Arne, 2011. "Institution building with limited resources: Establishing a supreme audit institution in Rwanda," Working Papers in Economics 481, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Sukati, Mphumuzi, 2011. "The SADC Region and EPA/EBAI - Potential Winners and Losers," MPRA Paper 28051, University Library of Munich, Germany.