Report NEP-AFR-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olatundun Janet Adelegan, 2009. "The Derivatives Market in South Africa; Lessons for Sub-Saharan African Countries," IMF Working Papers 09/196, .
- Miet Maertens & Bart Minten & Jo Swinnen, 2009. "Growth in high-value export markets in Sub-Saharan Africa and its development implications," LICOS Discussion Papers 24509, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Dhaneshwar Ghura & Kangni R Kpodar & Raju J Singh, 2009. "Financial Deepening in the CFA Franc Zone; The Role of Institutions," IMF Working Papers 09/113, .
- Corinne DelÃ©chat & John Wakeman-Linn & Smita Wagh & Gustavo Ramirez, 2009. "Sub-Saharan Africa's Integration in the Global Financial Markets," IMF Working Papers 09/114, .
- May Y Khamis & Plamen K Iossifov, 2009. "Credit Growth in Sub-Saharan Africaâ€”Sources, Risks, and Policy Responses," IMF Working Papers 09/180, International Monetary Fund.
- Mihasonirina Andrianaivo & Charles Amo Yartey, 2009. "Understanding the Growth of African Financial Markets," IMF Working Papers 09/182, .
- Mario Mansour & Michael Keen, 2009. "Revenue Mobilization in Sub-Saharan Africa; Challenges from Globalization," IMF Working Papers 09/157, .
- Zaijin Zhan & Robert C York, 2009. "Fiscal Vulnerability and Sustainability in Oil-Producing Sub-Saharan African Countries," IMF Working Papers 09/174, .
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "Spillovers From the Rest of the World Into Sub-Saharan African Countries," IMF Working Papers 09/155, .
- Heinz Jockers & Dirk Kohnert & Paul Nugent, 2009. "The Successful Ghana Election of 2008 – a Convenient Myth? Ethnicity in Ghana’s Elections Revisited," GIGA Working Paper Series 109, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Subramanian S Sriram, 2009. "The Gambia; Demand for Broad Money and Implications for Monetary Policy Conduct," IMF Working Papers 09/192, .
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00421227_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander D Klemm & Stefan van Parys, 2009. "Empirical Evidenceon the Effects of Tax Incentives," IMF Working Papers 09/136, .
- Joannes Mongardini & Issouf SamakÃ©, 2009. "The Macroeconomics of Scaling Up Aid; The Gleneagles Initiative for Benin," IMF Working Papers 09/115, .
- Kishor, N. Kundan & Ssozi, John, 2009. "Is the East African Community an Optimum Currency Area?," MPRA Paper 17645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bastos, Fabiano & Angelo Divino, Jose, 2009. "Exchange rate and output fluctuations in the small open economy of Mauritius," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5065, The World Bank.
- Francis Vitek, 2009. "An Assessment of External Price Competitiveness for Mozambique," IMF Working Papers 09/165, International Monetary Fund.