Report NEP-AFR-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200921 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Obeng, George Yaw & Evers, Hans-Dieter, 2009. "Solar PV rural electrification and energy-poverty: A review and conceptual framework with reference to Ghana," MPRA Paper 17136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamgna, Severin Yves & Tinang, Nzesseu Jules & Tsombou, Kinfak Christian, 2009. "Macro-Prudential Monitoring Indicators for CEMAC Banking System," MPRA Paper 17095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Weeks, 2009. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on The Economy of Sierra Leone," Country Study 18, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Meroz, Yael & Morone, Andrea & Morone, Piergiuseppe, 2009. "Eliciting environmental preferences of Ghanaians in the laboratory: An incentive-compatible experiment," MPRA Paper 17107, University Library of Munich, Germany.