Report NEP-AFR-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johan Fourie, 2009. "Evaluating Africa’s comparative advantage in travel service exports," Working Papers 06/2009, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Nobuhiro Mizuno & Ryosuke Okazawa, 2009. "Colonial Experience and Postcolonial Underdevelopment in Africa," KIER Working Papers 672, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Armin Zeinali & Glenn Jenkins & Andrey Klevchuk, 2009. "Infrastructure Choices in Education: Location, Build or Repair," Development Discussion Papers 2009-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Cambuta, Gomes A., 2009. "Strategy Options for Angola's Agricultural Sector after 27 Years of War: A Perception Based Field Study," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 49164, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Kaminski, Jonathan, 2008. "Changing Incentives to Sow Cotton for African Farmers: Evidence from the Burkina Faso Reform," Discussion Papers 45779, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Income Inequality in Southern Ethiopia," Discussion Papers 47505, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2009. "Revitalizing and Modernizing Smallholder Agriculture for Food Security, Rural Development and Demobilization in a Post-War Country: The Case of the Aldeia Nova Project in Angola," Discussion Papers 48527, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- James Habyarimana & William Jack, 2009. "Heckle and Chide: Results of a Randomized Road Safety Intervention in Kenya," Working Papers 169, Center for Global Development.
- Kaminski, Jonathan, 2008. "Wealth, Living Standards and Perceptions in a Cotton Economy: Evidence from the Cotton Reform in Burkina Faso," Discussion Papers 45780, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Aliyu, Shehu Usman Rano & Englama, Abwaku, 2009. "Is Nigeria Ready for Inflation Targeting?," MPRA Paper 14870, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Apr 2009.