Report NEP-AFR-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Panicos Demetriades & David Fielding, 2009. "Information, Institutions and Banking Sector Development in West Africa," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Mirko Bendig & Lena Giesbert & Susan Steiner, 2009. "Savings, Credit and Insurance: Household Demand for Formal Financial Services in Rural Ghana," GIGA Working Paper Series 94, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Santos, Marcelo Rodrigues dos & Pessoa, Samuel de Abreu, 2009. "The impact of AIDS on income and human capital," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 690, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Fosu, Augustin Kwasi, 2008. "Inequality and the Impact of Growth on Poverty: Comparative Evidence for Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Pádraig Carmody, 2009. "A New Socio-Economy in Africa? Thintegration and the Mobile Phone Revolution," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp279, IIIS.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2009. "Alternative reconsideration of output growth differrential for the West African Monetary Zone," MPRA Paper 13416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Estefanía Mourelle, 2009. "Inflation persistence and asymmetries: evidence for African countries," Working Papers 2009/2, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Naude, Wim, 2009. "The Financial Crisis of 2008 and the Developing Countries," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).