Report NEP-AFR-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diarrassouba, Malick & Boubacar, Inoussa, 2009. "Deforestation in Sub- Sahara Africa," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46799, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Céline Azémar & Rodolphe Desbordes, 2008. "Public Governance, Health and Foreign Direct Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2009_04, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Pascaline Dupas, 2009. "Do Teenagers Respond to HIV Risk Information? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya," NBER Working Papers 14707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mwabu, Germano, 2008. "The Production of Child Health in Kenya: A Structural Model of Birth Weight," Working Papers 52, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Tumusiime, Emmanuel & De Groote, Hugo & Vitale, Jeffrey D. & Adam, Brian D., 2009. "The Cost of Coexistence between Bt Maize and Open Pollinated Maize Varieties in Lowland Coastal Kenya," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46726, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.