Report NEP-AFR-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gonzalo Salinas & Patrick A. Imam, 2008. "Explaining Episodes of Growth Accelerations, Decelerations, and Collapses in Western Africa," IMF Working Papers 08/287, International Monetary Fund.
- Pádraig Carmody and Ian Taylor, 2009. "Flexigemony and Force in China's Economic Strategy in Africa: Sudan and Zambia Compared," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp277, IIIS.
- Fiona Stewart & Juan Yermo, 2009. "Pensions in Africa," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 30, OECD Publishing.
- Alfredo Cuevas & Secil Topak, 2008. "Monetary Policy and Relative Price Shocks in South Africa and Other Inflation Targeters," IMF Working Papers 08/289, International Monetary Fund.
- Ruthira Naraidoo & Rangan Gupta, 2009. "Modelling monetary policy in South Africa: Focus on inflation targeting era using a simple learning rule," Working Papers 200904, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200862 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Selloane Khoabane & Philip Black, 2009. "The effect of livestock theft on household poverty in developing countries: The case of Lesotho," Working Papers 02/2009, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Geoff Barnard, 2009. "Realising South Africa's Employment Potential," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 662, OECD Publishing.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2009. "Inflation differential in the West African Monetary Zone (WAMZ) area:Implications for unionization," MPRA Paper 13045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rangan Gupta & Marius Jurgilas & Alain Kabundi, 2009. "The Effect Of Monetary Policy On Real House Price Growth In South Africa: A Factor Augmented Vector Autoregression (Favar) Approach," Working Papers 200905, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Pascaline Dupas & Jonathan Robinson, 2009. "Savings Constraints and Microenterprise Development: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya," NBER Working Papers 14693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Solomon, Blen & Kimmel, Jean, 2009. "Testing the Inverseness of Fertility and Labor Supply: The Case of Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 3949, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dalila Cervantes-Godoy & Jonathan Brooks, 2008. "Smallholder Adjustment in Middle-Income Countries: Issues and Policy Responses," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 12, OECD Publishing.
- Jonathan Brooks & George Dyer & Ed Taylor, 2008. "Modelling Agricultural Trade and Policy Impacts in Less Developed Countries," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 11, OECD Publishing.
- Ronald U. Mendoza & Ryan Jones & Gabriel Vergara, 2009. "Will the global financial crisis lead to lower foreign aid? A first look at United States ODA," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2009-01, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo, 2008. "Multidimensional Human Capital, Wages and Endogenous Employment Status in Ghana," IZA Discussion Papers 3906, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).