Report NEP-AFR-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chris Jones & Oliver Morrissey, . "Are Imports in Africa Responsive to Tariff Reductions?," Discussion Papers 08/02, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Soiliou Namoro, 2008. "Youth Reproductive Health in Sub-Saharan Africa. Is Governance Part of the Problem?," Working Papers 347, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised 2009.
- Chris Jones, . "Aggregate and Sector Import Price Elasticities for a Sample of African Countries," Discussion Papers 08/03, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Asmah, Emmanuel E. & Levin, Jorgen, 2008. "Aid-Financed Public Investments and the Dutch Disease: Evidence from Tanzania," Working Papers 2008:3, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Chris Jones & Oliver Morrissey & Doug Nelson, . "African Trade Policy in the 1990s: Political Economy or Technocratic Reforms?," Discussion Papers 08/01, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Patricia Justino, 2008. "Poverty and Violent Conflict: A Micro-Level Perspective on the Causes and Duration of Warfare," HiCN Working Papers 46, Households in Conflict Network.
- Mead Over, 2008. "Prevention Failure: The Ballooning Entitlement Burden of U.S. Global AIDS Treatment Spending and What to Do About It," Working Papers 144, Center for Global Development.
- Francisco Gallego & Robert Woodberry, 2008. "Christian Missionaries and Education in Former Colonies: How Institutions Mattered," Documentos de Trabajo 339, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..