Report NEP-AFR-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:npf:wpaper:45 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina & Ndikumana, Léonce, 2007. "The Growth Effects of Openness to Trade and the Role of Institutions: New Evidence from African Countries," MPRA Paper 6189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Léonce Ndikumana & Adam Elhiraika, 2007. "Reserves Accumulation in African Countries: Sources, Motivations, and Effects," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-12, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Gero Erdmann, 2007. "The Cleavage Model, Ethnicity and Voter Alignment in Africa: Conceptual and Methodological Problems Revisited," GIGA Working Paper Series 63, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200791 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Pollin & Mwangi we Githinji & James Heintz, 2007. "Wage Cutting in Kenya Will Expand Poverty, Not Decent Jobs," One Pager 46, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Corno, Lucia & de Walque, Damien, 2007. "The determinants of HIV infection and related sexual behaviors : evidence from Lesotho," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4421, The World Bank.
- Levin, Jörgen & Widell, Lars, 2007. "Tax Evasion in Kenya and Tanzania:Evidence from Missing Imports," Working Papers 2007:8, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Gine, Xavier & Yang, Dean, 2007. "Insurance, credit, and technology adoption : field experimental evidence from Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4425, The World Bank.
- Charles Ackah, & Oliver Morrissey, & Simon Appleton, "undated". "Who Gains from Trade Protection in Ghana? A Household-Level Analysis," Discussion Papers 07/02, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Galasso, Emanuela & Umapathi, Nithin, 2007. "Improving nutritional status through behavioral change : lessons from Madagascar," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4424, The World Bank.
- Daniel Lambach, 2007. "Oligopolies of Violence in Post-Conflict Societies," GIGA Working Paper Series 62, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Katleen Van den Broeck, 2007. "Child Height and Maternal Health Care Knowledge in Mozambique," Discussion Papers 07-30, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:331 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Richter & Christian Steiner, 2007. "Sectoral Transformations in Neo-Patrimonial Rentier States: Tourism Development and State Policy in Egypt," GIGA Working Paper Series 61, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Jean-François Goux & Thomas Rusuhuzwa Kigabo, 2007. "Rupture structurelle et demande de monnaie au Rwanda," Working Papers 0727, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00194505_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore