Report NEP-AFR-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ipc:cpaper:0003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Josepa Miquel-Florensa, 2007. "Aid Effectiveness: A comparison of Tied and Untied Aid," Working Papers 2007_3, York University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cdf:accfin:2006/2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00144666_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ariel González, . "Recursos Naturales y Humanos de Angola: Un abordaje introductorio," Working Papers - Programa Africa 006, Argentine Center of International Studies.
- Shorish, Jamsheed, 2007. "Welfare Analysis of HIV/AIDS: Formulating and Computing a Continuous Time Overlapping Generations Policy Model," Economics Series 211, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Sakiko Fukuda-Parr, 2007. "Human Rights and National Poverty Reduction Strategies: Conceptual framework for human rights analysis of poverty reduction strategies and reviews of Guatemala, Liberia and Nepal," Economic Rights Working Papers 2, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3231 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dramani, Latif, 2007.
"Modèle multi pays dans les pays de la zone franc
[Multi country model in CFA zone]," MPRA Paper 3201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schneider, Friedrich G., 2007. "Shadow economies and corruption all over the world: what do we really know?," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.