Report NEP-AFR-2007-05-04This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joannes Mongardini & Alexander Chudik, 2007. "In Search of Equilibrium; Estimating Equilibrium Real Exchange Rates in Sub-Saharan African Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00143412_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Jacques Hallaert, 2007. "Can Regional Integration Accelerate Development in Africa? CGE Model Simulations of the Impact of the SADC FTA on the Republic of Madagascar," IMF Working Papers 07/66, International Monetary Fund.
- Persson, Maria, 2007. "Trade Facilitation and the EU-ACP Economic Partnership Agreements: Who Has the Most to Gain?," Working Papers 2007:8, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2007.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2007. "Electricity Reforms in Mali: A Macro–Micro Analysis of the Effects on Poverty and Distribution," Cahiers de recherche 07-10, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- JÃ©rÃ´me Vacher & Samer Y. Saab, 2007. "Banking Sector Integration and Competition in CEMAC," IMF Working Papers 07/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Coulibaly, Souleymane, 2007. "Evaluating the trade effect of developing regional trade agreements : a semi-parametric approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4220, The World Bank.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2007. "Bribery in Health Care in Peru and Uganda," CEPR Discussion Papers 6274, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Katleen Van den Broeck & Stefan Dercon, 2007. "Social Interactions in Growing Bananas: Evidence from a Tanzanian Village," Discussion Papers 07-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Brosio & Ehtisham Ahmad & Maria Gonzalez, 2006. "Uganda; Managing More Effective Decentralization," IMF Working Papers 06/279, International Monetary Fund.
- Ian Lienert, 2007. "British Influences on Commonwealth Budget Systems; The Case of the United Republic of Tanzania," IMF Working Papers 07/78, International Monetary Fund.
- StÃ©phane Carcillo & Mauricio Villafuerte & Daniel Leigh, 2007. "Catch-Up Growth, Habits, Oil Depletion, and Fiscal Policy; Lessons from the Republic of Congo," IMF Working Papers 07/80, International Monetary Fund.